Shop Foreman/Lead Mechanic
Sterling, Virginia, US
$0 - $0/hr
Immediate opening for a Shop Foreman/Lead Mechanic working with paving equipment in Sterling, VA. Looking for candidates with 10 years of mechanic experience on heavy machinery and 3 years of shop management experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage daily activities of both on premises and mobile mechanics.
- Set work schedule for all mechanics.
- Create and reviews all work orders for completeness and accuracy.
- Dispatch mechanics to equipment as needed.
- Track maintenance issues of all equipment.
- Responsible for uptime of all equipment.
- Help maintain safety of the shop, yard and team.
Must be proficient in the use of a computer and using Microsoft Office and Excel. Must be able to work in a past paced environment in both a heated shop as well as outside in various weather conditions. Minimum of a High School or equivalent is required. Apply today to get started.
- Competitive salary.
- 401K with partial match.
- Health and Dental plans.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Short-term and long-term disability.
- Safety training and Personal Protective Equipment provided.
Depending on experience
Day shift Monday-Friday