Battle Creek, Michigan, US
$60k - $75k/yr
We are looking for an Experienced Shop Foreman in the Battle Creek, MI area. This position is mostly hands off however, the foreman will assist technicians from time to time with diagnosing difficult issues.
- Oversee mechanics and all shop repairs to ensure quality of repair and efficiency and that they are performed in a timely manner.
- Perform diagnostics/troubleshooting, electrical and hydraulic system repairs.
- Perform all repairs including engine repairs and overhauls.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, able to read and interpret schematics and blueprints.
- Follow preventative maintenance schedule in accordance with customer fleet.
- Mechanics should have a minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience and at least 3 years experience as a Diesel Mechanic/Heavy Equipment Mechanic performing in-depth repairs.
- Strong troubleshooting.
- Very organized.
- Proficient with OEM software programs such as CAT ET/SIS, Service Advisor and Cummins Insite.
- Strong Computer skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have your own set of tools.
- CDL-A is preferred but not required
All successfully hired technicians must complete a pre-employment checks including physical, drug screen, criminal and MVR checks.
- $60k - $75k/Yr, salary range varies based on experience and qualifications.
Days, flexible start time Monday – Friday, should be flexible to overtime.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email [email protected]. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job
Job Posting Date