The job has expired.
Shop Foreman -Heavy Equipment Technicians
London, Ontario, CA
$80k - $100k/yr
A multi-branch and award-winning heavy equipment repair organization is immediately hiring an experienced Heavy Equipment Shop Foreman to mentor and manage a team of shop and field 421A Heavy Equipment Mechanics.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Over 70 Years of Continuous Industry Growth & Leadership
- Ongoing Paid Factory Training
- Above Market Compensation Package & Matching Pension
- Supportive Environment
The Shop Supervisor will supervise, mentor, and coordinate work for a team of Field Service Technicians and Shop Mechanics; oversee and verify repair work completed; resolve any issues with employees and clients; complete required paperwork; assist with heavy equipment repair to a variety of construction, demolition, forestry and material handling equipment (i.e. excavators, dozers, wheel loaders, drills, cranes, motor graders, etc.) as needed.
· At least 8 years heavy equipment maintenance, service, and repair experience with construction, mining, forestry, and/or agriculture equipment
· At least 2 years leadership/supervisory experience in a heavy equipment repair environment
- 421A considered a strong asset
· Own tools
· Valid “G” driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be willing to obtain a DZ drivers license (company paid)
The successfully hired Shop Foreman must pass a pre-employment background check (Criminal and Driving)
· $80,000 - $100,000/year
· Annual Bonus
· Comprehensive Benefit Package after 90 days (Medical, Dental, Health, Vision, Life Insurance)
· Matching Pension after one year
· $850 Annual Tool Allowance
$200 Annual Safety Boot Allowance
· Ongoing Paid Factory Training, Paid DZ Licensing
· Company Provided & Cleaned Uniforms
Days, Monday - Friday. OT after 8.5 hours each day.