Fremont, Michigan, US
$12 - $20/hr
A busy shop in Fremont, MI is looking for an Experienced Automotive Service Advisor/Writer to communicate all repair activities and acts as a liaison between customers and service technicians. Acting as the primary point-of-contact for all automotive service issues, he or she will need to communicate with all customers and must thoroughly understand the customer's issues to set and manage expectations and provide world-class service.
- Schedule appointments and generate estimates.
- Advise customers on the care of their vehicles.
- Provide customers with follow up calls regarding any changes in the repairs or pick up time.
- Document repair and maintenance changes on repair order.
- Resolve customer complaints and questions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team setting.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What you Get
- $12 - $20/hourly, wage range varies based on experience level.
- Benefits available
Day shift – Monday - Saturday
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email email@example.com with an updated copy of your resume and quote job id # 730. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.