Our client located in Concord is a “sweet” success in the industry, it’s no wonder employees have been with them for over 25 years!
They have an urgent need for TWO NIGHT SHIFT Millwrights!
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the efficient and effective running of maintenance equipment, including troubleshooting and repairing, throughout the plant
- Troubleshoot mechanical breakdowns and problems
- Submit maintenance requisition for spare parts as required
- Conduct preventative maintenance and repair, and lubricate machines and equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment, electrical components, hydraulics, or other mechanical systems
- Diagnose, test and repair mechanical problems in machinery or equipment
- Other duties as assigned
What are the PERKS?
- Pay rate to $32.00 – $35.00/hour
- Never Laid off Maintenance Staff
- Very Clean/Modern Facility
- Group Benefits
- Annual tool and safety shoe allowance
Who are you?
- Possess a 433A Millwright/Industrial Mechanic License
- Must be able to work the NIGHT SHIFT (11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.)
If you’re interested in chatting in more detail, please email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org