Branford, Connecticut, US
$20 - $30/hr
We are looking for Several Experienced Marine Mechanics to join our team in Branford, CT. Technicians with experience, training, and certifications on brands such as Yanmar, Cummins, Mercury, and Yamaha will be considered an asset.
- Able to diagnose and repair mechanical issues on equipment
- Strong computer diagnostic skills
- Strong electrical repair and engine diagnostic skills
- Comfortable working outdoors and on water
- Must have a positive attitude and comfortable working in a team setting
- 3-5 years experience repairing marine or small engine equipment.
- Must have your own tools and a valid driver’s license
- Good communication stills both written and verbally
All successfully hired technicians must complete a pre-employment background check.
$20 - $30/hour, wage rang varies based on experience and certifications. Benefits available after probationary period and includes Blue Cross Blue Shield, dental, vision, 401k plan with company match, Tool purchase assistance plan, Paid Holidays and 2 weeks PTO.
Days, Monday – Friday. Should be flexible to work some Saturday.