Sheffield Lake, Ohio, US
$26 - $30/hr
Immediate opening for Marine Mechanics in Sheffield Lake, OH. We are also accepting candidates with auto and diesel mechanic experience. We are looking for enthusiastic and friendly individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, and enjoy being around boats and the water. Advancement opportunities are available.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily duties of a Marine Mechanical Technician, included but not limited to troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance or marine outboard engines and related electrical equipment.
- Performs all seasonal maintenance-oil changes, winterize engines, replace belts and hoses, and performs pre delivery inspection of outboards and boats.
- Follows procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including tagging and proper storage of items for inventory control.
- Helps achieve a smooth running and efficient service department with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Occasionally assist with boat deliveries, in water boat shows, demos, tests, and winter boat shows.
- Boat rigging-sonar/GPS, VHF radio, battery chargers, autopilots, radar, track systems, batteries, shrink wrapping.
- 5+ years mechanical knowledge of engines, boats, and electronics preferred. Auto or marine.
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to take classes or courses to advance technical skills.
BENEFITS & PAY:
- $26 - $30 per hour
- $1 pay rate increase with certain outboard certifications
- Health care
- Paid Time Off
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company discounts on products
$26.00 - $30.00 Plus benefits
9am -5pm Tuesday - Saturday
CONTACT: Call or text Nick at 1-888-221-4576. Or e-mail [email protected]
Job Posting Date