Lead Diesel Technician
Slidell, Louisiana, US
$25 - $35/hr
We have an IMMEDIATE opening for an Experience Lead Diesel Mechanics to supervisor shop technicians and perform repairs on medium/heavy duty commercial vehicles including school, transit and coach buses in the Slidell, LA area.
WHY DIESEL TECHNICIANS WANT TO WORK HERE!
- Over 40 Years of Continuous Industry Growth
- Supportive management team
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training
Over see all shop technician and repairs and ensure that the repairs are completed in a timely and safe manner. This position is a shop role with the occasional field repairs, all technicians should be comfortable working both in the shop and performing emergency roadside repairs. Diesel Mechanics with fleet repairs experience are urged to apply. We also encourage technician with a dealership background to apply.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults.
- Previous supervisory experience working in a heavy duty truck or automotive repair shop or dealership setting.
- Strong knowledge or experience with electrical/electronic systems and component over hauling process.
- Perform preventative maintenance, safety inspections and other major repairs.
- Maintaining work orders.
- Perform annual inspections.
- ASE Master certification preferred.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have basic computer skill.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet repair deadlines.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record and should be able to obtain a CDL-B.
All successful mechanics will subject to a pre-employment check which includes a MVR check, criminal record check and drug screening.
- $25.00 – 35.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification, and qualification.
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD & STD, AD&D and 401K)
- Uniform, and tools provided
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Reimbursement for specific technical Certifications
Days, 7:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email email@example.com with an updated copy of your resume and quote job ID #1134. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.