Lead Diesel Mechanic
Dallas, Texas, US
$25 - $30/hr
Are you an Experienced Diesel Technician looking for an opportunity to join a reputable employer in the in the Dallas area?
We have an immediate opening for an Experienced Lead Mechanic to supervise our team of mechanics and maintain a fleet of commercial trucks. The ideal Truck Mechanic should have previous experience performing fleet repairs and maintenance on transport trucks. This is a great opportunity working with an employer that’s been in business for over 40 years.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults.
- Perform preventative maintenance, safety inspections and other major repairs on heavy duty trucks.
- Maintaining work orders.
- Perform DOT inspections.
- Should have at least 2-3 years of diesel repair experience.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have basic computer skill.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet repair deadlines.
- Must have a valid CDL Driver’s License with a clean motor vehicle record.
- $22.00 – 30.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification, and qualification.
- Benefits available and includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD & LTD, and 401K.
- Uniform program, tuition reimbursement program, holiday pay, PTO and more.
2nd and 3rd shift available, 3:30pm - 12:00am or 12:00am - 8:30am. Flexible work schedule, must work Saturdays and Sundays. Will have the opportunity to choose your days off in the week.
Job Posting Date