The job has expired.
Heavy Equipment Technicians - Shop & Field
Lively, Ontario, CA
$30 - $45/hr
A multi-branch and award-winning heavy equipment repair organization is immediately looking for Shop and Field Heavy Equipment Technicians to cover the Sudbury and surrounding area.
WHY HEAVY-DUTY TECHNICIANS WANT TO WORK HERE
- Over 75 Years of Continuous Industry Growth & Leadership
- Ongoing Paid Factory Training
- Competitive Compensation Package & Matching Pension
- Supportive Environment & Management Team
- Career Growth Opportunities
Field Service Heavy Duty Technicians will work out of a well-equipped service truck and Shop HD Mechanics will work in a clean and organized shop to diagnose, troubleshoot, service, repair, and perform preventative maintenance to electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems on a variety of construction, forestry, and mining equipment. This includes but is not limited to excavators, dozers, wheel loaders, drills, cranes, motor graders, etc.
· At least 5 years heavy equipment maintenance, service, and repair experience with construction, mining, forestry, and/or agriculture equipment
- 421A considered a strong asset
· Own tools
· Valid “G” driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be willing to obtain a DZ drivers license (company paid)
All hired Field Service Techs must pass a pre-employment background check (Criminal and Driving)
· $30.00 - $45.00/hour
· Comprehensive Benefit Package after 90 days (Medical, Dental, Health, Vision, Life Insurance)
· Matching Pension after one year
· $850 Annual Tool Allowance
$200 Annual Safety Boot Allowance
· Ongoing Paid Factory Training, Paid DZ Licensing
· Overtime paid after 8.5 hours each day
· Company Provided & Cleaned Uniforms
· Career Growth Opportunities
Days, Monday - Friday. OT after 8.5 hours each day.