Heavy Equipment Technician
Houston, Texas, US
$30 - $40/hr
We are seeking a Heavy Equipment Mechanic, one that would be working in Field! This is a long-term career opportunity with top pay, benefits, matching pension, as well as paid vacation. Earn a top wage with a well-rounded compensation package. Enjoy the stability of this long-term, career opportunity in Huston, Texas. We are ideally seeking Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technicians. Though all Heavy-Duty Mechanics are encouraged to apply in confidence.
- Min 10 years’ experience as a field service technician on construction heavy equipment.
- Must be proficient in D/C electrical operation and theory, including reading schematics and understand solid-state devices.
- Must be proficient in Hydraulic operation and theory, including reading schematics.
- Must be familiar with electronic diesel engine controls (all brands)
- Functional knowledge of power train systems
- Clean Driving Record
- Must have own tools.
- Must have basic computer skills – Office programs, Internet, etc.
- Must be willing to work overtime and occasional weekends.
- Must be professional, self-motivated and have exceptional problem-solving skills.
$30.00 - $40.00/ per hour.