New role available in Fort McMurray working with one of region's largest and longest running contractors working on site at one of the biggest sites. This role will be working primarily on CAT and Komatsu equipment.
- 14 days on 14 days off shift – 12 Hour Shifts
- Rotating 2 weeks days and 2 weeks nights.
- Camp Accommodations Available for $35/day (housing + meals included)
- LOA Provided for those that don't need camp
- $50.00 – $52.00/hour
- Overtime paid at 1.5 for everything over 10 hours per day or 44 hours per week
- Great Benefits Package
- Tool and Boot Allowance
- Transportation to and from site provided within town
- Must provide own transportation to Fort McMurray (Flights are not included)
- Red Seal Heavy Equipment Technician License
- Valid Driver's License
- Own Tools
This is a long term, stable opportunity with no end date set. If you are familiar with working in Fort McMurray or have always wanted to give it a try, this could be your opportunity.