Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Saint Paul, Minnesota, US
$25 - $28/hr
We have an URGENT need for Several experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics to maintain a fleet of construction equipment in Saint Paul, MN. This is a shop position with some field repairs, all technicians should be comfortable working in the field, being exposed to the elements and accustomed to working with heights. Technicians with experience working on Cranes, Forklifts and Hoist are considered an asset.
- Mechanics should have at least 2 years’ experience repairing Heavy Equipment or diesel trucks.
- Strong engine diagnostics/troubleshooting, engine repairs, and electrical and hydraulic skills.
- Poses DC electrical experience.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, able to read and interpret schematics and blueprints.
- Strong troubleshooting.
- Strong Computer skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have your own set of tools.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
What’s in if for you!
- $25 - $28/hr, wage range varies based on experience and qualifications.
- Technicians receive an additional $4/hr for repairs performed in the field.
- Benefits available after 90 days and includes Health, Dental, Vision and Matching 401K.
- PTO, 9 paid holidays.
- Uniform and cleaning service.
- $200 annual boot allowance
- $400 annual tool allowance
- Company cell phone
Days, 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday, should be flexible to overtime. OT paid after 40 hours.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your resume and quote job id #. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.