Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Austin, Texas, US
$50k - $70k/yr
We are looking for Several experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics to maintain our fleet of construction equipment in Austin, TX. The ideal technician will have previous experience diagnosing and repairing Trenchers, Excavators, Backhoes, Skid Steers, and Bull Dozers from manufacturers such as John Deere, Caterpillar, Bobcat, Ditch Witch and Kubota.
- Mechanics should have at least 2 years’ experience repairing Heavy Equipment or diesel trucks.
- Strong engine diagnostics/troubleshooting, engine repairs, and electrical and hydraulic skills.
- Perform all repairs including engine repairs and overhauls.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, able to read and interpret schematics and blueprints.
- Strong diagnostic troubleshooting skills.
- Previous experience repairing agricultural/construction equipment and diesel trucks.
- Strong Computer skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have your own set of tools.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- $50k - $70k/year, salary range varies based on experience and qualifications.
- Benefits available after probationary period and includes Health, Medical, matching 401K.
- Will be outfitted with a fully equipped service truck.
- Days, 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Should be flexible to work over time.
- A comprehensive benefits package available.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email email@example.com. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job