Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Orlando, Florida, US
$28 - $35/hr
We are looking for top talent, experienced heavy equipment mechanics to expand our team!
We are offering ongoing training to keep you updated on the latest technology, a healthy and safe working environment, state of the art equipment and an experienced management team for support.
We have an urgent need for an experienced Field Service Technician to perform field repairs across the Orlando, FL area. This position requires a technician who is customer focus, safety oriented with a do it right the first-time mentality. Technicians with dealership or fleet experience repairing equipment from manufacturers such as CAT, Komatsu, John Deere, JCB, Volvo or Hyundai will be given preference.
- Diagnosed and repair various types of construction equipment including dozers, loaders, excavators, backhoes, motor graders, wheel loaders, skid steers and more.
- Repair/replace hydraulic system components, repair drive axles, electrical systems, steering systems, undercarriage, and tier 3 & 4 after treatment system.
- Perform inspections and routine maintenance.
- Document all repairs, maintain work orders, and keep track of parts inventory.
- Should be well-versed in computer diagnostic troubleshooting, hydraulic system, and electrical system repairs.
- Able to read in interpret schematics.
- Must have 3 - 5 year of experience repairing heavy construction equipment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Good communication stills both verbal and written.
Must have your own tools
- $28 - $35/hr, pay rate based on experience and certification.
- Benefits available after 90 days. We provide uniform, an equipped service truck, cell phone, laptop, and company fuel card.
Days, 7:30am – 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays. Should be flexible to be on and on call rotation, OT paid after 40 hours.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your resume and quote job id # 737. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.