Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Delta, Ohio, US
$25 - $40/hr
The Heavy Mobile Equipment Mechanic performs all functions pertaining to the repair and maintenance of heavy-duty off-road construction equipment.
If you have at least 3 years of working on mobile heavy equipment, and you know how to diagnose and troubleshoot, we want to hear from you!
The Heavy Mobile Equipment Mechanic will:
- Comply with all safety regulations, policies and record-keeping
- Dismantle and reassemble trucks, machines, and equipment to gain access to the problem area
- Change oil, check and change batteries, and perform complete lubrication tasks on equipment and machinery
- Maintain work area to allow safe movement and access
- Visually inspect and listen to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions
- Weld, cut, and fabricate equipment and components
- Meet customer service expectations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of off-road heavy equipment
- Knowledge of diesel engines, hydraulics, braking systems, electrical systems, drivelines, steering mechanisms, and suspensions
- Ability to bend, kneel, stoop, climb or crawl under or on top of equipment
- Ability to manipulate components in hard-to-reach places with hands or tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
$25.00 - $40.00/ per hour
Monday - Friday (Nights) - Shift Premium