Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Hollywood, Florida, US
$30 - $40/hr
We have an URGENT need for Several Experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics to maintain our fleet of construction equipment in Hollywood, FL.
WHY HEAVY EQUIMENT MECHANICS WANT TO WORK HERE!
- Over 30 Years of Continuous Industry Growth
- Supportive management and leadership
- Competitive wages
- Growth Opportunities
This position is a shop role with the occasional field repairs. The ideal technician will have previous experience diagnosing and repairing Trenchers, Excavators, Backhoes, Skid Steers, and Bull Dozers from manufacturers such as John Deere, Caterpillar, JCB, Bobcat, Yanmar, Genie and Kubota.
- Mechanics should have at least 2 years’ experience repairing Heavy Equipment or diesel trucks.
- Strong engine diagnostics/troubleshooting, engine repairs, and electrical and hydraulic skills.
- Perform all repairs including engine repairs and overhauls.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, able to read and interpret schematics and blueprints.
- Strong diagnostic troubleshooting skills.
- Previous experience repairing agricultural/construction equipment.
- Strong Computer skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have your own set of tools.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
All successfully hired technicians must complete a pre-employment background check.
- $30 - $40/year, wage range varies based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package available and includes:
- Company matching 401K
- Life Insurance
- PTO and paid Holidays
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your resume and quote job ID #. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.
Days, Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm, should be flexible to overtime.