Experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics are needed for an immediate opening in Sterling, VA. This role is working with a large, nationwide company that can offer long term, stable employment along with career growth potential and great benefits. Heavy Duty Mechanics will be working on a large fleet of equipment including but not limited to:
- Off-Road Construction Equipment – Bulldozers, Loaders, Graders, Backhoes, Excavators
- Aerial Lift Equipment – Scissor lifts, forklifts, Manlifts, Telehandlers
- Support Equipment – Light Towers, Generators, Heaters
We are looking for Technicians that are looking to grow their career and we have openings available for both A and B level technicians. Mechanics will be working primarily in the field performing repairs and maintenance to Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Diesel Engines, Electrical and any other repairs needed.
Must have a valid driver's license, your own tools, and a customer service attitude. If interested please reply today and take your career to the next level.
- Pay Rate – $24.00 – $28.00/hour
- Day Shift – Monday – Friday (7am – 5pm)
- Great Benefits/Insurance Package