A large-scale earth moving company is seeking a Heavy Equipment Mechanic to work all over the Southeast in mining operations, golf course building and maintenance, as well as complete site development. In search of a Full-Time Diesel Mechanic with a long term career opportunity in mind.
- Maintenance, up keep and repairs of large excavation equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Work is performed in shop and in the field
- Safe work practices are a must
- Working at MSHA and OSHA regulated jobs
- Travel maybe required
Experience: At least 2 years experience or 1 year with equivalent schooling
Pay: Based on Experience & Qualifications, range is from $22.00 to $30/hour and possibly more.
Skills: Mechanical skills and Knowledge, Dependability, Good Communication, Attention to Detail, Ability to Diagnose and Troubleshoot and Order Parts as needed
Other Knowledge: Basic Computer skills, Time Management, Welding and Ability to Adhere to Safety Standards, Ability to Work Alone or with Others
License: CDL is preferred