Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
Austin, Texas, US
$30 - $40/hr
We are looking to hire Several Experienced Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanics to maintain a fleet of diesel trucks and construction equipment in Austin, TX. This position is primarily in shop with the occasional field repairs.
WHY DIESEL TECHNICIANS WANT TO WORK HERE!
- Supportive Management Team
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training
- Mechanics should have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Diesel Mechanic/Crane Mechanic performing in-depth repairs on bucket trucks, crawler or truck mounted cranes, construction equipment and tractor trailers.
- Diagnose and repair all issues related to electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Perform all major and minor repairs on diesel engines including overhauls.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, able to read and interpret schematics and blueprints.
- Maintain all documentation including repair logs, and parts inventory etc.
- Strong engine diagnostics/troubleshooting and electrical and hydraulic skills.
- Proficient with computer diagnostic software programs.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have your own set of tools.
All successfully hired technicians must complete a pre-employment check which includes, federal background check, MVR check.
- $30.00 - $40.00/hour, wage range varies based on experience and qualifications.
- Benefits package includes:
- Life Insurance
- PTO (Sick days, Floating days, Vacation & Holidays)
Days, 6:00am – 2:30pm Monday – Friday or 6:00am – 4:30pm Monday - Thursday, should be flexible to work overtime. OT paid after 40 hours per week.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email email@example.com. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job