Jacksonville, Florida, US
$25 - $40/hr
We are offering an exciting working environment, state of the art equipment and an experienced team for support. We have an Immediate need for experienced Field Service Technicians to perform field repairs and maintenance on material handling and aerial equipment across the Jacksonville, FL area. This position requires technicians who are customer focus, safety oriented with a do it right the first-time mentality.
Preference will be given to technicians with material handling experience however, we also encourage automotive or heavy equipment technicians to apply.
- Diagnosed and repair various types of material handling and aerial equipment.
- Repair/replace hydraulic system components, repair drive axles, electrical systems, and steering systems.
- Perform inspections and routine maintenance.
- Document all repairs, maintain work orders, and keep track of parts inventory.
- Experience repairing electric motor, liquid propane, and diesel engine forklifts.
- Able to read in interpret schematics.
- Must have 3 – 5 year of experience repairing material handling equipment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Good communication stills both verbal and written.
- Must have your own tools.
- Should be comfortable working in a team setting or individually.
- $25 - $40/hr, pay rate based on experience and certification.
- Benefits available after 90 days. We provide uniform, an equipped service truck, laptop, and company fuel card.
Days, 7:30am – 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays. Should be flexible to be on an on call rotation.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your resume and quote job id # 1820. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.