Randolph, Massachusetts, US
$26 - $32/hr
Are you an Experienced Diesel Technician looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing shop in the Randolph, MA area?
We have an immediate need for an Experienced Diesel Mechanic to maintain a fleet of commercial trucks. The ideal Truck Mechanic should have 3 - 5 years experience performing fleet repairs and maintenance on transport trucks.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults.
- Perform preventative maintenance, engine repairs and overhauls, safety inspections and other major repairs on heavy duty trucks.
- Maintaining work orders.
- Perform annual safety inspections.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent GED.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have basic computer skill.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet repair deadlines.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
All successful mechanics will subject to a pre-employment criminal record check, drug screen and MVR check.
- $26.00 – 32.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification, and qualification.
Benefits available after 30 days and includes:
- Matching 401K.
Days, 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Monday – Friday).
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email email@example.com with an updated copy of your resume and quote job id # 901. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.