Fleet Mechanic - Diesel Repairs
Tallahassee, Florida, US
$25 - $34/hr
Are you an Experienced Diesel Technician looking for an opportunity to join a reputable employer in the Tallahassee area?
We have an immediate need for Several Experienced Mechanics to maintain a fleet of commercial trucks. The ideal Truck Mechanic should have a minimum of 2 years experience performing fleet repairs and maintenance on transport trucks.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults.
- Perform preventative maintenance, safety inspections and other major repairs on heavy duty trucks.
- Maintaining work orders.
- Perform annual inspections.
- Should have or be willing to obtain 608/608 refrigeration certification.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have basic computer skill.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet repair deadlines.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
All successful mechanics will subject to a pre-employment criminal record check.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job
$25.00 – 30.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification and qualification.
Days, Monday – Friday.