Field Service Technician
Westbury, New York, US
$30 - $45/yr
Come work for the leading provider of diversified municipal and facility maintenance services. As the national leader in the snow and ice removal market, we own the largest fleet of proprietary snow melters in North America.
Field Service Technician Responsibilities
- Mechanic with ability to understand and learn process
- Reinstall software programs or adjust on existing settings software to fix machine malfunctions.
- Preventative Maintenance, testing and upgrading of all equipment in the field
- Recalibrate, program, and install valves on heavy equipment
- Participate in troubleshooting activities in the event of equipment failure
Field Service Technician Requirements
- Must have a driver license.
- Diesel experience preferred.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) preferred.
- Must have own tool (Caliper).
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Required to walk, stand, climb, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift, grasp, carry, push and pull.
- Must be able to obtain an Airport ID.
- Willing to travel to different airports around the country.
- Willing to work in non-climate-controlled conditions.
Field Service Technician Skill and Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience.
- Experienced using all tools of the trade (including welding equipment, diagnostic equipment, and hand and power tools).
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
Dental, Vision, Medical
$35.00 - $45.00/ per hour