The job has expired.
Field Service Technician - Heavy Equipment Repairs
Kennesaw, Georgia, US
$25 - $30/hr
We are looking for top talent, experienced heavy equipment mechanics to expand our team!
We are offering ongoing training to keep you updated on the latest technology, a healthy and safe working environment, state of the art equipment and an experienced management team for support.
We have an urgent need for an experienced Field Service Technicians to perform field repairs across the Kennesaw, GA area. This position requires a technician who is customer focus, safety oriented with a do it right the first-time mentality. Technicians with dealership, rental or fleet experience repairing heavy equipment from manufacturers such as CAT, Komatsu, Doosan, John Deere, JCB, or Volvo will be given preference.
- Diagnosed and repair various types of construction equipment including dozers, loaders, excavators, backhoes, motor graders, wheel loaders, skid steers and more.
- Repair/replace hydraulic system components, repair drive axles, electrical systems, steering systems, undercarriage, and tier 3 & 4 after treatment system.
- Perform inspections and routine maintenance.
- Document all repairs, maintain work orders, and keep track of parts inventory.
- Should be well-versed in computer diagnostic troubleshooting, hydraulic system, and electrical system repairs.
- Able to read in interpret schematics.
- Must have 3 - 5 year of experience repairing heavy construction equipment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Good communication stills both verbal and written.
- Must have your own tools.
What we offer:
- $25.00- $30.00/hr, pay rate based on experience and certification.
- Benefits available after 30 days
- Life and AD&D insurance
- STD & LTD
- Tool reimbursement (replacement, lost or stolen)
- Efficiency bonus
- We provide uniform, an equipped service truck, cell phone, laptop, and company fuel card.
- We offer ongoing training to our technicians to keep them up to date on technological advancement.
Days, Mondays to Fridays. Should be flexible to be on call, OT paid after 40 hours.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email email@example.com with an updated copy of your resume and quote job ID # 1117. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.