Field Service Technician - Heavy Equipment
Plant City, Florida, US
$25 - $30/hr
We are looking for Several Experienced Heavy Equipment Field Service Mechanics to join a growing shop in Plant City, FL. Technicians will be responsible for repairs on a wide range of Construction & Mining equipment. Mechanics with previous dealership experience and training on Komatsu, Atlas Copco, Rockland, and Genesis will be considered an asset.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic issues.
- Perform major and minor repairs to drive axles with air or electric shift, hydrostatic driven, heavy-duty multi-axle suspensions.
- disassembles units, repairs or replaces parts, and reassembles units in the cooling, drive, brake, electrical, steering, heating, and air conditioning, hydraulic and air systems.
- Perform engine repairs, rebuilds and components R&R.
- Previous experience repairing Construction/Mining equipment.
- All successful mechanics should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent GED.
- This is a field position and will require a valid driver’s license with a fairly clean driving record CDL preferably.
If interested please apply directly with an update copy of your resume.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU!
- $25.00 - $30.00/hour, wage range varies depending on experience level, qualifications and certification.
- Benefit offered after probationary period and includes:
Days, 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday with an on call component. All technicians should be flexible to work after hours.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562/706-624-8944 or email email@example.com with an updated copy of your resume quoting job id # 1670. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.