Entry Level Diesel Mechanic
York, Pennsylvania, US
$20 - $0/hr
We are looking for an entry Level Diesel Mechanic in the York, Pennsylvania area! The ideal Mechanic will have 1 year of experience as a maintenance technician diagnosing malfunctions and repairing heavy duty vehicles. This position offers excellent benefits, a great pension plan, room for advancement / development, as well as full training. The role of the Mechanic is to be prepared for daily assignments, compliant with all safety policies and regulations, ensures all vehicles are safe and in compliance with state and federal regulation, conduct timely repairs and control the downtime of each vehicle.
Essential knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience:
· High School degree or equivalent required.
· One year of full-time experience as a maintenance technician diagnosing malfunctions and repairing heavy-duty vehicles.
· Knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repair principles, procedures, methods, and techniques.
· Knowledge of equipment and specialized tools.
· Knowledge of heavy-duty vehicle preventive maintenance.
· Knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
$20/ per hour
8:00 PM – 6:30 AM