Diesel Truck Mechanic
Macedonia, Ohio, US
$28 - $38/hr
We have new opportunities available for Diesel Mechanics in Macedonia just outside of Cleveland, OH. We are working with the State's largest snow removal company, and they need Diesel Technicians who will be working on their Fleet of Diesel Trucks and Heavy-Duty Machinery.
These are year-round roles, during the winter it is an all-hands-on deck mission to keep the machinery up and running. A lot of breakdown work, preventative maintenance and repairs. During the summer months it is not quite as crazy a pace and is more focused on large repairs, rebuilds and getting the fleet ready for the next season.
WHY DIESEL TECHNICIANS WANT TO WORK HERE!
- Supportive Management Team
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Health Care Benefits
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting engine malfunctions/faults codes
- Perform fleet repairs, address drive-ability issues, perform preventative maintenance and safety inspections
- Strong hydraulic and electrical skills
- Maintaining work orders
- Perform annual inspections
- 3-5 years experience repairing diesel trucks.
- Must have your own tools
- Must strong computer diagnostic skills
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
We are looking for long term employees who can stay with us for many years. We offer a lot of perks including Signing Bonus, profit Sharing Bonus and Health Care Benefits.
$28.00 - $38.00/hour plus benefits.
Day shift 7am - 3:30pm Monday - Friday, must be flexible to work OT during winter snow season.