Albuquerque, New Mexico, US
$20 - $35/hr
We have several IMMEDIATE openings for Experience Diesel Mechanics to perform repairs on medium/heavy duty commercial vehicles including school and coach buses in the Albuquerque, NM area.
WHY DIESEL TECHNICIANS WANT TO WORK HERE!
- Over 40 Years of Continuous Industry Growth
- Supportive management team
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training
This position is a shop role with the occasional field repairs, all technicians should be comfortable working both in the shop and performing emergency roadside repairs. Diesel Mechanics with fleet repairs experience are urged to apply. We also encourage technician with a dealership background to apply.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults.
- Perform preventative maintenance, safety inspections and other major repairs.
- Maintaining work orders.
- Perform annual inspections.
- Should have or be willing to obtain 608/608 refrigeration certification.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have basic computer skill.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet repair deadlines.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License preferably a CDL A/B with a clean driving record. Those without a CDL should be willing to obtain one once hired.
All successful mechanics will subject to a pre-employment check which includes a MVR check, criminal record check and drug screening.
- $20.00 – 35.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification, and qualification.
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD & STD, AD&D and 401K)
- Uniform, and tools provided
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Reimbursement for specific technical Certifications
Days, 7:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your resume and quote job ID #1436. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.