Atlanta, Georgia, US
$25 - $32/hr
Come work for one of the Largest Recycling plants in the Atlanta Area! We are looking for a Lead Diesel Technician to complete our growing team! With multiple locations in Georgia, we process the debris resulting from construction, renovation, repair and demolition of commercial buildings, houses, roads, bridges and other structures. We accept construction demolition debris and materials such as concrete, rock, wood, cardboard, drywall, metal and carpet.
· Proficient in use with Cat ET and SIS.
· Ability to trouble shoot emissions related issues with Cat and Komatsu equipment.
· Knowledgeable and well versed in all aspects of heavy equipment diagnostic and repair including but not limited to Engine, Hydraulic, Power train, Undercarriage, Electrical and Welding as needed.
· Routine equipment inspections and shop over site of other mechanics equipment repairs.
· Prepares and designs modifications to equipment and meets with manager on specialized services.
· Performs tasks per preventative maintenance checklist.
· Understands and adheres to OSHA, EPA, DOT, and other regulations as required.
· May assist with applicable management team in maintaining facility security and building needs
· Communicates with manager on all equipment needs and repairs both ongoing and planned.
· Prepares daily write ups on repairs through E360 work orders.
· Ability to travel to different sites.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, not required.
· Certifications a plus.
· Minimum of 2 years mechanical working experience in heavy equipment operation.
· Mathematical aptitude.
· Ability to diagnose and repair heavy equipment in a collaborative environment.
· Possess mechanical aptitude to troubleshoot necessary repairs.
· Adheres to work schedule, completes assigned duties in an efficient and follows company’s safety standards.
· May work occasional overtime based on business demands.
$30.00 - $40.00/ per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability