Diesel Mechanic Instructor
Denver, Colorado, US
$27 - $35/hr
Have a passion for the Diesel Mechanic trade and want to share your knowledge and experience? Are you a Diesel Mechanic for the Automotive or Heavy Equipment Industry looking to get off the tools or a Supervisor/Manager looking to develop the next generation of skilled Mechanics?
One of the nation’s largest career training institutions is immediately looking to hire a Full-Time Diesel Mechanic Instructor with experience from the heavy equipment industry to share their knowledge as a instructor for their location in Denver, CO. No teaching experience? Not a problem! You bring the mechanic expertise, and they will train you.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a technician in the field
- OEM or Equivalent industry related training. Company based training
- Current ASE Medium/Heavy Truck Certifications T4, T6, and T8 plus current ASE certifications in subject areas of instruction for Diesel Instructors. Current ASE Master Medium/Heavy Truck Technician Status is preferred.
- $26.00 - $35.00/hour
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance, and Other Voluntary Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Career Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training Support and Resources
- Education Assistance for Family Members at Lincoln Tech Campuses
Shift: 2 shifts morning and afternoon
7:15am – 5:15pm (Monday - Thursday).
11:15am – 9:15pm (Monday - Thursday).