Diesel Mechanic - Field Service Technician
Charlotte, North Carolina, US
$20 - $35/hr
We have several IMMEDIATE openings for Experience Diesel Mechanics to perform repairs on medium/heavy duty commercial vehicles including school and coach buses in the Charlotte, NC area.
WHY DIESEL TECHNICIANS WANT TO WORK HERE!
- Over 40 Years of Continuous Industry Growth
- Supportive management team
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training
We have both shop and field Service roles available, all technicians should be comfortable working both in the shop and performing emergency roadside/on-site repairs. Diesel Technicians with fleet repairs experience are urged to apply. We also encourage technician with a dealership background to apply.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults.
- Perform preventative maintenance, safety inspections and other major repairs.
- Maintaining work orders.
- Perform annual inspections.
- Should have or be willing to obtain 608/608 refrigeration certification.
- Must have or willing to obtain a CDL. Current Driver's License should be valid with a clean driving record.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have basic computer skill.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet repair deadlines.
All successful mechanics will subject to a pre-employment check which includes a MVR check, criminal record check and drug screening.
- $20.00 – 35.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification, and qualification.
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD & STD, AD&D and 401K)
- Uniform, and tools provided
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Reimbursement for specific technical Certifications
Days, 7:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email email@example.com with an updated copy of your resume and quote job ID # 1435. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.