Diesel Mechanic/Equipment Technician
Miami, Florida, US
$20 - $25/hr
We have immediate openings available for experienced mechanics who will be supporting operations at the Miami Florida International Airport. This role will be responsible for repairs and maintenance on a fleet of Ground Support Equipment. Those with a background as a Diesel Truck Technician or Heavy Equipment Mechanic will be given preference. These are stable positions with a large company that can offer long term employment and career enhancement opportunities. This is also a great opportunity to learn a variety of new skills while working on some very unique pieces of equipment. Full training will be provided to ensure that you are able to be successful. Candidates would have at least 2 years of experience working as a mechanic and should also have their own tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Pass background and drug test
- Valid driver’s license and pass and Motor Vehicle Record check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Work in a garage or outside on shop grounds
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays, and additional shifts as assigned
- Must have minimum tools to perform the maintenance and repair work
- Be able to lift-up to 70 lbs., frequently stand, stoop, kneel, crawl, walk, use of fine manipulation skills.
Second Shift, Monday – Friday with rotating weekends