Diesel Mechanic - $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Auburn, Massachusetts, US
$27 - $40/hr
We have an URGENT need for an Experienced Diesel Mechanic to maintain our fleet of heavy duty trucks in Auburn, MA. This is a shop position with some field service repairs, the successful technician will have previous experience repairing class 7/8 trucks in a shop or field setting.
- Should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Diesel Mechanic performing in-depth repairs.
- Able to troubleshoot/diagnose and repair electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Perform all repairs including engine repairs and overhauls.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Strong troubleshooting.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Able to perform repairs and rebuilds on major component
- Must have your own basic set of tools.
This is a great opportunity to join an established organization with over 2,500 employees and can provide job security in a stable industry.
All successfully hired technicians must complete a pre-employment background check.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email email@example.com with an updated copy of your resume. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job
- $20.00 - $26.00/hour, wage range varies based on experience and qualifications.
- Benefits package including health, vision, dental, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K Tool Allowance, boot allowance and Employee Stock Purchase Plan .
Multiple shifts available, Days 7:00AM – 3:30PM Monday – Friday; or Afternoons, 1:00PM – 11:30PM Monday – Thursday, should be flexible to overtime.