Our client located in Concord is a “sweet” success in the industry, it’s no wonder employees have been with them for over 25 years!
They have an urgent need for a NIGHT SHIFT Millwright!
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the efficient and effective running of maintenance equipment, including troubleshooting and repairing, throughout the plant
- Troubleshoot mechanical breakdowns and problems
- Submit maintenance requisition for spare parts as required
- Conduct preventative maintenance and repair, and lubricate machines and equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment, electrical components, hydraulics, or other mechanical systems
- Diagnose, test and repair mechanical problems in machinery or equipment
- Other duties as assigned
What are the PERKS?
- Pay rate to $32.00 – $35.00/hour
- Never Laid off Maintenance Staff
- Very Clean/Modern Facility
- Group Benefits
- Annual tool and safety shoe allowance
Who are you?
- Possess a 433A Millwright/Industrial Mechanic License
- Must be able to work the NIGHT SHIFT (11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.)
If you’re interested in chatting in more detail, please email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org